How do I speak to someone over the phone?
- You can call us on 01702 662481 Monday - Saturday between 9:30am and 5:30pm
- Can I contact you via email?
- Yes, please email us email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as we can.
- Can I shop in store?
- Yes we have four shops located across Essex. See here for more details.
- What is your delivery policy?
- We offer free standard delivery on orders over £30. For orders under £30 there is a £2.99 charge. We also offer a £4.50 Royal Mail 24-hour service (excluding Saturdays).
- How long after I place my order will you send it out?
- Items are usually picked and packed on the same day if ordered before 2pm Monday to Friday and delivered within 3 working days.
- Can I track my order?
- Once your item has left our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with tracking information.
Returns & refunds
- What is your returns policy?
- We have a 28-day free return policy, which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- How do I start a return?
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, and instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- After starting a return, how long will it take to receive my refund?
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- What payment options do I have online?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Shop Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna, and Clearpay.
- How do I use a Buy Now, Pay Later option?
- You can choose to use Klarna or Clearpay once you reach the payment step of the checkout.
- What is a security check?
- Every order placed online by a credit or debit card undergoes a security check with your card issuer and Shopify to ensure that the details we have match up to their records and that your card isn't being used fraudulently.
- I'm new to running and need some assistance deciding what shoe to get, can someone help?
- We are always more than happy to help. You can contact our expert team by calling us or sending an email. If you live locally to one of our stores, we can also do a GAIT analysis to help. A GAIT analysis provides information on how you run, and it helps you choose the right type of shoe for your running gait.