We are now taking bookings for our Gait Analysis service, starting from the 15th of June you will be able to book a 30 minute time slot to find a perfect fitting shoe. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we ask that during these appointments you maintain the social distancing and hand washing guidelines outlined by the NHS, and wear a face covering if possible. Our staff will be following the same guidelines to keep you safe.
At RunActive we want you to RunHappy.
When fitting a running shoe we have a very easy approach and process:
- We want the fit to be generous on your foot. No more black toe-nails
- We video you run on our treadmill at a pace you are comfortable with
- We discuss what we see - looking in particular at how the foot pronates
- We select a choice of well-fitting shoes
- We aim for you to want the one that is most comfortable
All our staff are experienced runners and like to discuss what you are after in a running shoe - unfortunately there is no single shoe fit for all purpose.
The choices are endless, for example:
- Road Shoes for general mileage
- Fast road shoes
- Track spikes
- Trail shoes suitable for both road and trail
- Shoes for muddy conditions
Through our RunHappy process you'll end up with a perfectly fitted running shoe (or two)