GPS running smartwatch with advanced training features
You do the running. Forerunner® 245 does the thinking. This GPS running smartwatch evaluates performance stats such as VO2 max, aerobic and anaerobic training effect, and training status, which indicates if you’re undertraining or overdoing it. You can also track advanced running dynamics1 such as ground contact time balance and stride length. Take the guesswork out of training for your next 5K when you team this watch with the Garmin Coach app. Select free training plans that adapt to your goals, or take training into your own hands by creating custom workouts at Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community. Wherever your run takes you, Forerunner 245 can track your stats accurately, thanks to compatibility with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites.
• Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
• Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts at our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
• Provides advanced running dynamics1, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
• Safety & Tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts
• Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
• GPS, GLONASS and Galileo network capability helps you track how far, fast and hard you’ve run — on or off the city streets
• Connected features2 include built-in smart notifications, automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and the ability to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
• Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress
• Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and up to 24 hours in GPS mode
Get inspiration, new arrivals and the latest offers to your inbox
Be first to know about new speical offers, new product launches, in store experience days and our very own product reviews.